Don’t Give Up. Never Give Up.
Facing criminal charges is an extremely overwhelming and intimidating experience. People usually don’t understand their rights, and getting a straight answer to your questions can be next to impossible. Prosecutors will try to convince you that they have an airtight case and make it sound like they are doing you a favor when they offer you a plea deal. Don’t take it. Before you talk to anyone else, get an experienced Las Vegas criminal defense lawyer.
At the Las Vegas law firm of Weiner Law Group, LLC., we represent clients throughout Nevada and northern Arizona in all types of criminal law matters from DUI arrests to state and federal appeals. No matter what type of charges you are facing, we are committed to providing aggressive representation with the sole purpose of preserving your rights and freedom.
Strong, Results Oriented Representation
Our attorneys have extensive experience in criminal defense cases, and we know what it takes to reach a positive result in your case. We are prepared to step in and protect your interests regardless of where your case is in the legal process. From initial investigation to appeals, if necessary, we will do everything in our power to bring your case to a favorable resolution.
We represent clients in the following types of cases:
- DUI defense, including felony DUI and federal DUI
- Vehicular assault, vehicular manslaughter
- Driver’s license suspension, DMV hearings
- Speeding, reckless driving violations
- Drug possession, including drug paraphernalia
- Drug sales and manufacturing
- Civil forfeiture
- Arrested at a Las Vegas Pool Party or Nightclub?
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic violence, including child abuse and temporary protection orders
- Weapons charges and armed robbery
- Fraud and theft charges
- Burglary, trespass
- Possession of stolen property
- Bad checks and unpaid casino markers
- Juvenile Crimes
- Prostitution, including pandering and solicitation
- Defense of crimes that impact immigration status
- State and federal appeals
- Criminal record sealing
- Outstanding warrants
- Jail information
Call for a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our office for a free consultation about your case. You can contact us from anywhere at any time. We will give you an honest assessment of your case and let you know what we can do to help. You can reach us by phone at 702-202-0500 or via e-mail.